The Hometown Holidays promotion runs from November 26, 2021 through January 3, 2022.
Hometown Holidays Instructions
Stay loyal to local this holiday season!
Each stamped card represents $250 spent locally!
Hometown Holidays stamp cards may be picked up at the Watertown Chamber office at 1 East Kemp Ave (corner of Kemp & Broadway) Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, beginning November 22, 2021. Retail locations for card pick up include Dorale's Footwear & Fashion, Lea's Hallmark, and Wise Pizza.
Present the card at participating businesses at time of purchase to be stamped.
Completed cards must be returned to the Watertown Area Chamber of Commerce by 4:00pm on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Stamp card MUST be presented at purchase time for redemption and may only be stamped with official promotion stamp. Substitutions may not be made for stamps or cards.
- Cards with markings other than the approved stamp will be considered void and ineligible for prize drawings.
- Cards may be redeemed in $10 increments. (i.e., if a purchase is $37.99, the card may only be stamped three times.)
- Cards are considered complete when all 25 stamps have been received and contact information is filled in on the back.
- Participants may turn in multiple completed Hometown Holidays forms. Only one card may be completed per transaction.
Prize drawings will be done via the Watertown Chamber Facebook page through Facebook Live on Tuesday, January 4th at 1:00pm. Following the drawing winners will be posted to the Watertown Chamber Facebook page and website: watertownsd.com.